Saturday, May 02, 2009

Political Mass Debate.

Much as I love Eastcliff Richard's blog, some of the ninnies that comment whenever the subject is political in nature (as it often is, these days), just seem to go from weakness to weakness, it seems to me!
My God, they'll argue about the colour and consistency of a dog turd!

And reading all those speculative 'facts' that chop and change for the sole purpose of winning an argument, rather than uncovering some 'truth', is depleting my boredom gland at an alarming rate!
At this rate, the usual subjects in the pub, on a Saturday night, are going to seem quite captivating.
If I end up pregnant on the strength of this, I think my chums at the CSA and I are going to have to review, between Dickie and me, who actually is Ramsgate's new millionaire!

Still, each to his own, as they say.
I believe they also say that about wankers!

4 comments:

Justin Brown said...

I know what you're saying Lucy. I'm no stranger to sticking it to politicians and their floozies, myself!

Anyhow, I thought I'd pop in through the back door just to say welcome back and trust you're keeping well!

Tony Flaig said...

Any chance of a photograph of Dog Turd so that we can make have an inform opinion.

Anonymous said...

Did you translate that from Swedish, Tony?

Lucy Mail said...

Hey there, gay guy! Where've you been hiding?

Tony, you don't need a photo, just pop out for a walk every now and again. Could benefit you in all kinds of ways!