Thursday, February 01, 2007

28 Days Later.

Well, more like five weeks since my last blog!
Doesn't seem like that long but Mikey has been keeping me quite busy. Time flies when you're having fun and all that!.
Anyway, that 'real life' thing is ok in small doses but sooner or later a girl is going to want to get back to the more malleable and manipulative World of blog, isn't she?
I do hope, sincerely, that unlike the popular film of that title, I haven't awoken to a World turned zombie in my absense! Though looking around me, I think I'm going to need a little more convincing to the contrary.
On the bright side, however, the Zombie King (Mr Baldy, I Love Myself, Dress Sense Of A Five Year Old Miami Vice Fan, Pissy Pants, Doofer), seems to have retreated to his faecal lined lair, so perhaps things aren't as hopeless as they, at first, seem!
I notice that he did pop out recently for a ten mile walk (part of which was taken by bus), so that should stand him in good stead for his six day trek to The Maasai this month (as long as the busses are running)!

Musn't forget, also, to purchase a copy of The Tin Drummer, as, after printing this, ....

Jeremy Jacobs' blog is a fascinating mix of presenting, media, politics and humour. He writes with verve, irony and a dry wit. His presenting posts are always interesting to those of us who know absolutely nothing about it, but all of his posts are engaging and well worth a read.

.... I'm pretty sure it'll come in useful in the kitchen, should I be unfortunate enough to have a chip-pan fire.

Honestly, what a wanker!

And that REALLY will be the last I have to say on the matter.

...er, for the moment.

2 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

Wow! Good to see you back, and in such fighting form! Hope your clacker's not too sore after all that Milkey Mikey monkey business!

Lucy Mail said...

I've managed to get through a whole jar of Pond's Cream but it's well worth it to avoid all that nasty chafing.
Reading back over my post, I do wonder if I've been giving 'Mr Charisma' more coverage than he's worth, though a couple of words would do that easily enough. It's because he displays all the classic insecurities of your typical bully, that I get a little wound-up, I think.
There's nowt much more detestable than a bully!