Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Filling In The Trench?

Walking along King Street, last night, as I do whenever I'm felling a little brave or drunk, I noticed that they've erected scaffolding all over the place.
What's going on there, then?
Is the road about to be refurbished (with luxury apartments) or are they going to take it all down (so they can build luxury apartments)?

Anyone in the know, because I certainly haven't recieved any information from my personal Oracle (The Isle Of Thanet Gazzette)?

3 comments:

Justin Brown said...

Perhaps they're building warden assisted flats to see how you 'South-siders' like it?
They often seem to be built in areas with a high risk of flooding or where there's a shortage of muggees, for some bizzare reason!

Richard Eastcliff said...

Well The-Caff-That-Cllr-Green-Crushed, which caught fire during demolition, and subsequently set fire to the St John's Ambulance place behind it, which in turn then had all its computers stolen by thieves getting through the windows that had blown out, was a great success!

Richard Eastcliff said...

Lucy old bean - you haven't been turned into scratchings have you? I do hope not.