Friday, June 20, 2008

High Spirits.

One of the more interesting revelations about death after life is the complete lack of drugs and alcohol, due to difficult growing conditions in the absense of soil. That and the fact that noone seems to have any glasses, matches or paraphernalia of any kind.
Though I'm assured by all souls that it's ok by them, as escapism is somewhat tricky when you're 'all knowing and all seeing', anyway.

Guess I'll have to rethink my previous notion about the patrons of The Artillery Arms and Churchills, as it seems they may well be alive after all!

2 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

I'll have you know, missy, that I am the only certified psychic on this island! Deary me, my glass eye nearly popped out when I saw that photo of you rubbing my crystal ball on your left implant!

Lucy Mail said...

Implant???
I'll have you know that, apart from the foam rubber, nylon and stitching, they're 100% natural!

And don't worry about me treading on your prognostic toes, as my talent lies in uncovering things that have already happened.
I'm not quite sure how you didn't know that before I did.