Friday, June 13, 2008

Small Medium At Large.

Ok, maybe normal service won't be resumed in a few days, after all.
Still, it's all for the greater good, as now, after a month of very intense training, I'm a fully fledged member of the SS (Sixth Sense) movement.
Being the kinda gal that gets bored very easily, and what with spending five months 'scumming it up' on the dole, I thought it about time that I launched myself off on a career of some sort.
As it turns out, I'm one of those people (and they are mostly women) that has a natural ability to communicate with the spirit World, which, to my great relief, explains away some alarming facets of my life such as, the voices in my head, the constant feeling that I'm being watched and my predisposition towards consuming large amounts of vodka.
Thank goodness for that! I thought I was going mad!

It's also a great relief to me (though possibly not to those of you that have deeply disappointed deceased relatives) that I won't have to write my blog on my own any more.

Though I must say it's starting to feel a bit cramped in my flat, these days!

No comments: