Sunday, November 02, 2008

Bah Rain!

Which would be appropriate for our little Island I suppose, as, literally translated, Bahrain means Kingdom of the two seas (English Channel and North Sea, for the less geographically self aware among us).
I do wish it would bloodywell stop raining at some point though, as I'm starting to develop a complex about the fact that every time I spend half a weeks wages on a hairdo, it rains non-stop for about a week afterwards!

Maybe my barnet is some kind of Rain God?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you're just destined to have bad hair.
It would certainly suit the rest of you!

Lucy Mail said...

Well I'm sure that, unlike the normal type that hang around on blogger with nothing better to do than imagine everyone else must be minging too, you're an absolute honey, sweetie!

As it happens, I'm an 11.5 on the 1 to 10 babe scale. Irrisistable to men and the envy of all women.