Monday, July 02, 2007

Eli Pepsi.

I must confess that I'm a little bit upset about the demise of poor old Crouching Tiddles. I should also confess that I feel, in some small way, partly responsible for said dispatch, by buggering off for months on end and leaving him locked in the house. Mind you, had he had his wits about him, he might have eaten the goldfish or hamster before they too expired of, er, natural causes.
Never mind though. After fighting my way through a crowd of belligerent smokers, into the pub tonight, I met a rather interesting and gorgeous looking chap who seemed hell-bent on re-homing his pet dog, a rather cute looking Yorkshire Terrier called Eli Pepsi. Somewhat curious about the name, I was informed that the little fella is a Michael Jackson fan and refuses to drink Coca Cola, prefering, instead, to drink Pepsi and go 'woof'!
Sounds like my kinda dog!
Well let's see how that pans out, eh?
I'll get a picture of him posted as soon as I can find the charger for my camera.

No comments: