Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What's All This, Grommit?

Blimey!
I've just got home from a beer-braced, breath of fresh air in the pub, all the smokers going on about how horrible it is there, now and all the non-smokers going on about how horrible the smokers' goings on were, now, to find that previous entry on MY blog!
Noone knows my password, I'm sure! After all, who would think that anyone would be stupid enough to use their username as their password?
No, it must've been that dog, as everything else is dead (though I have heard a scratching sound, behind the sofa).

But that's just absurd! I may not know an awful lot about dogs but I do know that they can't type.

Umm.. can they copy and paste?

2 comments:

Snailspace said...

Maybe you only killed him / her seven times in the past and now he / she IS BACK.
You could rename it Arnie

Lucy Mail said...

Even if he was a girl, which he wasn't?
I'm starting to wonder what I've taken on with this dog, though. He keeps eating my lipstick!