Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Socks And Dregs And Sausage Rolls.

So that's it then!
I have finally, once-and-for-all, completely had it with men!
What is up with you creatures, eh?
It's really not good enough to just tart yourselves up when you go out, in the hope of luring some poor, innocent damsel (er me, sorta) back to your squalid plague pit!
It's also completely unfair to take advantage of the fact that said damsel is drunk enough that she won't notice until the morning, by which time you'll have had your wicked way.
I shouldn't have been surprised, I suppose, when I wriggled under the sheets to give this gunge monster a good morning kiss and ended up with a gob full of sausage roll. What the Hell was it doing there? Who takes a sausage roll to bed with them?
Jeez!
I'm now the proud owner of a pair of tea-stained knickers that I had to fish out of one of the many half empty cups littered about the place, and a skirt that smells of foot cheese.

I feel like I need a holiday!

1 comment:

Michaelaikb said...

Unfortunately I could find no information regarding the manner in which this particular town got is name. paying this money to the government, with a little strategic planning, you can place those funds in a retirement account or a pension, instead, and build wealth for your family by backing your future with gold. To get to the Mount Washington Hotel one drives East on 302E if coming from the I91. He wrote many books in Arabic, including a commentary on Aristotle that was translated into Latin and widely read for three hundred years. Rings & Womens Uneven Bars Victory CeremonyArtistic Gymnastics Schedule on 17th November 2010 - Day 5 of Asian Games Final: