Friday, May 02, 2008

Still No Sign Of My Willy!

I'm getting more than a little concerned now, as my mole-rat, Willy, seems to have disappeared without a trace.
I've even gone to the lengths of researching the little fella's habits in the wild, in the hope of gaining some insight into where he may be hiding. All I could come up with is that he likes to nest in warm, soft moss, he only needs a minimal amount of water and can survive for about three months without food.
Not much help there, then!
I've looked around the flat, but all the moss that had gathered while I was away, seems to have perished since I've had the central heating back on.

I'm getting a little frantic now, as seems to be echoed in my level of anxiety. That gnawing feeling is getting quite a bit stronger and starting to have an impact on my ability to pee.

Are there professionals out there that can help?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you find him he might be in a quite a bad way. Are you prepared for the fact that you might have to give him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's hanging out somewhere in his hoody.

Anonymous said...

I heard that if they're hand reared they do sometimes go off suddenly without warning.

Lucy Mail said...

On the advice of a friend, I went off to A&E earlier and, well, I'll need to be in a better frame of mind before I talk about it. That'll either be later on tonight, completely pissed or tomorrow morning(ish), hung-over.

On second thoughts, I may never talk about it!

Peter C said...

A & E???

Where did you find Willy?!