Wednesday, December 24, 2008

ID IOT.

Did anyone else get one of those little notes, appearing to promote the use of ID cards on the Isle Of Thanet, under their windscreen wiper this morning?
There wasn't any detail included, just a somewhat cryptic promotion of sewing the seeds of a Big Brother State, right here on OUR Island.

I couldn't see any of these notes on the other cars in my road, including the one on the drive-way that I'd parked across, but assumed that everyone else had got up at a reasonable hour and removed them.

Was mine the only street that was targeted for this ridiculous campaign?

Honestly, this place gets more and more like Nazi Germany every day!

2 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

I've told you about leaving that blasted Porkmobile across my driveway.

Anyway, as its the season of good willies to all men (and women), may I just take this opportunity to wish you a cracker!

Merry Christmas!

Lucy Mail said...

Have the cracker yourself, sweetie.
To me, Christmas is all about stuffing the bird!

Parson's nose, anyone?