Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blowing Hot And Cold.

I happened to spot something right out of the blue this morning and it had me seeing red!
Right after 'feeding the fishes', I went to the bathroom sink to wash my hands and noticed, for the first time in my
twenty-odd-something-or-so years, that the tap on the left was marked red and the one on the right, blue.
Well ok, I had noticed THAT before, but not the significance of it!

Doesn't it work that way in politics too?

Dear God, if it's not enough that they want to brainwash us, they want to handwash us too?
After all these (relatively few) years that I've been trying to wash my hands of politics, only to realise that I've been doing that every time I purge myself, anyway!

Seems a little unfair on the Lib-Dems, though (those 80 or 90% of you that have never heard of them, please follow the link). So I suggest that we dedicate the mixer tap on the bidet to them.
Seems appropriate enough, a mixture of red and blue, lightly splashed with flotsam from one's undercarriage!

Anyway, enough of talking crap for the mo, I hear The Sharpees will be rockin' and bluesin' the New Year in at Churchills tonight. Well I'll definitely be along for that, some beer and yet another chance to try and get their gorgeous guitarist to rattle out a little number on my G-string.

Grope strings internal, as they say!

1 comment:

Richard Eastcliff said...

Twenty-odd-something-or-so-years? Who're you kidding? Not your plastic surgeon!

Anyway, happy new year and good luck with the rock 'n' roll rocks off. If it all turns flaccid, you could always try this.