Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Re: Pug Nation.

What with work commitments, family issues (I got issued one but I've since sent it back!) and the growing reputation as a cyber-pig, I decided to hang my bonnet up for a while and become what I feel I'm destined to be..... a dog!

You may scoff, but, as a dog, I'm pretty sure I could scoff more.

Well, when I say dog, obviously I mean bitch, though I do wonder if that really needed pointing out!

I'd also like to introduce a new slant to my blog, in the shape of my latest friend and confidante, Pini Nakatua. She's a lovely lady, 5'1", 100lbs, perfect breasts and brought up in a small village on the foothills of Mount Fuji, and what she doesn't know about 35mm, medium and large format camera film, simply isn't worth knowing!

I feel I must point out that, though our relationship has developed into the picture of good friendship, I am NOT a lesbian!

Just thought I'd make that perfectly clear!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she has not issued you with some Fuji laundry canaries ?

These are specially trained to breathe in deeply at laundry premises within a mile of a Fuji subsidiary.

be aware of the dangers of your Gadds being spiked with a sample of local laundry water. Be careful if your new Nipponese pal suddenly provides over effervescent head on your brew Welcome back

Roger The Dogger said...

Great! A link that takes you to Dick 'Tard's blog. How irritating!
Nice to see you back Lucy, looking just as delicious as ever.

Richard Eastcliff said...

Nice to see your back Luce!

Lucy Mail said...

Thanks fellas, though shouldn't there be an >'e< in your missive there, Richard?

Polite notice :-
Any links to any blog or website that could actually kill you by boredom, will henceforth be deleted for the protection of the literate half of the population.
I'll keep this one, though, as an example of what I mean.

Thank you for your attention in this matter!

Anonymous said...

Polite notice :-
Any links to any blog or website that could actually kill you by boredom, will henceforth be deleted for the protection of the literate half of the population.
I'll keep this one, though, as an example of what I mean.

Lucy Mail said...

Of course, when I say literate, that would also include the ability to string those 'recognised' words together into a meaningful sentence.

If you lack that ability, I suppose you'd have nothing to lose by visiting Rick's blog.