Thursday, August 06, 2009

Paper-View.

Contrary to popular belief, this concept was NOT created by Sky broadcasting, but was, in fact, belched from the minge of The Daily Mail editing department.

Quite how Trading Standards allow them to proffer themselves as a 'news' paper, is beyond me!

Ludicrous!

It's quite enough, in my opinion, to be stuck on a two hour train journey. But to be surrounded by goggle eyed rag puppets, all cooing and feigning horror at the ridiculous nonsense that some poor tree has had to die to convey to them, makes me positively seeth!

Though on the other hand, a good deal of the great unwashed do seem to lap it up!

Maybe I could boost my own ratings with sensationalist headlines like...

Black Child Killer Roams Our Streets! (story about car tyres)

Scientists Solve Age Old Chinese Mystery. (they've finally managed to make a cup of tea without the aid of someone who isn't a scientist)

Or perhaps I won't.
I'm not sure I really want that type lurking around here!

3 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

You've got to admit their headline about an education authority removing cakes from schools was pretty good though.

'Billy Bunter Hunters Banish Pastries'!

Lucy Mail said...

Actually, I really, rather don't think I do!
Come the revolution, I think they should be given fast passes, for the queue for the wall!
Cheesy bunch of twats!

Richard Eastcliff said...

'Twats'? You mean 'Camerons' don't you?