Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Teeny, Meany, Minor, ASBO.

Walking home from a lovely evening out with friends last night, I made the dubious choice of taking a shortcut along King Street.
If Ramsgate is, as it has been named in the past, Little London then King Street would, perhaps, be better named Little Newington.
Alarming enough, all the derelict shops and buildings. Scary, the fact that a lot of them seem to be inhabited. Absolutely horrifying, what they appear to be inhabited by!
Surely I'm not the only one that feels the temperature drop by 10 degrees during the passage, the hair stand up on the back of my neck and the regret that I didn't bring my own flick-knife?
Feral children are a daunting enough prospect at the best of times but when a good portion of them appear to be in their 30's, 40's and 50's, well, it's a bit much!
With a bit of bricking up and a few tubes of silicon, however, I do think the whole thing would make a lovely moat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »