Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cold Off The Press.

Being a bit of a cider fan (you can't beat a Magners with half a bucket of ice in it), I thought I'd better haul ass to the cider festival at Churchills, at the weekend.
My word, that stuff they were serving does for your legs!!!
When it was all over, it took me about ten minutes to get up the stairs to the bar, where they had a band playing. I don't remember too much about what they were playing but found myself unable to stop dancing to it, every time I tried to move around the place.

I'm starting to gain an idea of why it's so heavily rumoured that incest is rife in the Westcountry. It's going to be a bit difficult to go out and extend your gene pool if you can't walk more than three or four steps without going arse over tit, isn't it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

West Country Rhyme

Beer on cider

Make you a good rider

Cider on beer

Make you a bit queer

Lucy Mail said...

Very good.
The tricky bit is getting him to drink them in the right order, though.
I can see me spending all evening (and all of my money) on that one!

Is any man worth that for a drunken mauling?