Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Plane Jane Takes Flight.

I see our vigilante reporter of all things bad for Thanet has gone off in a huff, yet again! Blaming it, also yet again, on miscreants posting their opinions (how dare they!) on his blog.
Well honestly, some people just don't know when they've got it good!!!
So, go right ahead and bury your head under the Tower of London. Had you continued your tirade against TDC, they probably would have done that for you, sooner or later, anyhow!
In the meantime, let's play couple of little tribute songs, in an attempt to fill the hole that he's left in the Thanet blogosphere and hope for his speedy return, once he's finished taking it out on his bedsit tenants in our Nation's great capital.




...and there's nothing gay about these fellas, either!



Seeing our Jimmy there, reminds me of a previous video that's been posted. It's so good, I thought it worth another airing!




Missing you already, sweetie!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he paid a visit to the Crow Man and got his Daktari head screwed on. As the Doc, still sans spell check, has healed himself back into blogging form.

Lucy Mail said...

You do have a thing about Doc Tory don't you, anonymous.
As for the conspiracy theory, I noticed my own name on the list of possible candidates for ECR's true identity.
I hope and pray that it doesn't turn out to be me, as I really don't fancy the idea of having to stand out in the cold, shouting abuse like a looney at low flying aircraft over Thanet!

The Great Daktari said...

Likewise it's not me either Lucy! But it is amusing that some people are obviously so obsessed as to the true identity of ECR.

I thought that's what made his blog so entertaining - NOT knowing who he really is!

Besides.... a monacle and tash just don't suit me!

Anonymous said...

Who cares who ECR is, it's obvious that he's a loser. Who in their right mind spends all their time moaning about how sh*t a place that is known for being sh*t is?

He's not going to turn out to be anyone exciting like Boris Johnson, Will Self or Dickens, he's just going some be some angry, weedy geek who worries about having left nothing to the world.

Running off and then stopping people adding comments was pitiful. He is deluding himself if he thinks that people visit his site to read him and not to read each other responses to the minuate of local news

Lucy Mail said...

Who, in their right mind, would get angry about it?
Not a winner, I'm sure!

Richard Eastcliff said...

How satisfying to know that, whether I'm really a famous person or not, I can still get a reaction from chumps like you, 11:48!