Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Pin The Tail On The Donkey.

Yummy!
This donkey and trimmings gig at Churchill's is fast becoming a weekly sojourn for me.
How do they do it for the price?
I mean come on! Steak, chips and trimmings for £3. I can't buy the ingredients for that monĂ©t! And it's always tasty and well presented, to boot.
Though I did have a spot of bother with mine going off on a ten minute tour of the pub, before it got to me. Not the sort of thing you'd expect on their manager's (Tazmanian Pete's) night off!!!
Still, I'm not one to scoff at cheap scoff in the old Van Gogh, so hats off to all involved in this 'scam' to get bums on seats, and, er, see you next Tuesday!

3 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

Crikey! You made a mule of that Lucy!

Urggh. I think it's about time I gave up these dreadful wordplays. I think I'm becoming a punaholic.

Anonymous said...

hope you are not as ugly as your picture really lucy......cant eastcliff richard speak for himself.......the 4 posts to our little dig at eastcliff twat oops we mean richard was good and if your little team obviously from the blazing donkey are typical of the people that drink in their then you are all very illiterate dart players lesbian looking men with train spotting books and the women are even uglier we anticipate maybe we should do a raid and see.....PS ex plod we are the old school not like the new breed and read some of our posts to see what we think of the current plod thats why we are here to slap peole like you load of dossers who post comments during the day whilst we are working hard and not as coppers but new careers as ex plod in a new and fresher place.Hope me and the 5 other lads dont get to visit the blazing donkey for a beer ha ha smallest lad is 6 feet 5 and 19 stone biggest 6 feet 9 and 23 stone and muscle so show a little respect ugly lass or you will get what gobby women need a slap!!!! xxxxxxx
lots of love darling
PS WE ARE ALL WELL QUALIFIED LADS WHO LIKE TO BLOG AS SWEENEY COP WOULD SO AT LEAST WE ARE REALISTIC NOT ANORAKS WITH BORING LIVES

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean Churchill's ? Typical ex copper illiterate.