Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bigoted Bikers.

I know I should be careful what I say about our bi-wheeled elite, after Tony Flaig got a right good kick in the blogger for airing his views, but I'm not him and I'd like to think that it was his complete inability to communicate an idea (his special power), rather than the criticism itself that landed him in trouble, so I'll give it a go.
Having noticed a sharp uprise in the amount of bikers greasing themselves in through the door of one of our local hostelries, along the road from Churchills, that shall remain nameless, of late, and also the influx of some extremely, er, right-wing ideals, I have to wonder if the two aren't related somehow.
Ne'er a visit goes by, these days, without some sort of grumble about immigration, foreign workers pinching OUR jobs or just the general decline in pinkness of skin pigmentation, being bandied about the bar.

Well that's not what I, and, I feel, many others go to the pub for!
A few drinkies, a bit of a laugh and a good taunting of anyone that looks like they've had a bad day, does it for me! Not all this racist crap from a bunch of people that, ironically, like to have themselves coloured in by someone with a rapidly reciprocating pricking device.

So I may have to start taking my trade elsewhere from now on.
Trouble is, where the Hell am I going to find a pub in Ramsgate that caters for kind, caring, self-effacing, warm, generous, fair handed, level headed, sexy people like myself?

I think I'm going to end up having to buy one for myself!
Are they expensive?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hardly think discussing migration makes you right wing, foreign workers are taking our jobs.

Although its certainly true that a large section of the biking community are selfish scum who have no worries about endangering their lives or others.

The terrible thing is on any weekend there are thousands of such tits on the road who clearly don't give a toss for there nearest and dearest who have a good chance of arranging their funerals prematurely.

Lucy Mail said...

'there nearest and dearest'?
I would swear that you're (your) illiterate Tony but then you messed it all up later in the same sentence by getting it right with 'their funerals'?
Though that utter contempt for motorcyclists without any regard to statistics does raise an eyebrow.

Anyhow, you're mistaken in thinking that anybody is taking jobs from anyone. People are given jobs, they don't just bloody take them, you fool!
Still, it's probably easier to ignore your inadequacies by seeing it that way!

Anonymous said...

What would you know in your media world?

People are given jobs, because they are cheap, next time you stroll past a large construction site why not engage assuming you can find anyone left who speaks english.

And while your happy to take the piss out of me, aware of my dyslexia, also adopting dual standards by outing me, with your smart analytical mind and innate superiority.

You can be confident that I will not reciprocate.

Anonymous said...

Do what?

Jean said...

"People are given jobs, because they are cheap, "

Free market economy. If you don't like it, do something about it. Don't blame the poor sods who legitimately offer the work, nor the poorer sods who legitimately take the work.

Employers hire the people who can, and will, do the job at the most economic rate.

If you seek to restrict the free movement of labour, that restriction will apply to Brits wanting to work abroad as well.

Lucy Mail said...

Jean, you're absolutely right in what you say except that the poor sods who legitimately offer work, if they do it correctly, won't be poor sods!
6:04PM Roll with it, best foot forward and don't let them get you down (syndromes start that way).
Big news always sells to the highest bidder(s)!
As for my media World, I'm really not ECR, whether you care to believe that or not.
Fannit does have 'some' secrets, after all.

Anonymous said...

6.04 while you may be dyslexic the mistakes you make in your posting are not because of that. They are because you are thick.

As a child I liked to play, running around and making noise, do I have ADD? I should be told.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there are also plenty of biker forums I'm a member of who would love to know more

Lucy Mail said...

...about the use of commas, to help a sentence make sense!
I'm not suggesting that ALL bikers are bigoted, just the ones that I've been experiencing, in the pub, of late. And I should add that not all of the bigots are bikers!

Thank you 11:54am for making, pretty much exactly, the point that I was going to. Going on a popular style of deductive reasoning that's being used on blogger recently, does that mean that you're actually me?
I'd like to know!

Anonymous said...

But ECR is not ECR is (s)he ?

No one is ECR.

If you are not ECR and ECR is not ECR you are both "Not ECR". So you are the same person.

Logic Lucy.

Lucy Mail said...

Selective logic, dearie.
If noone is ECR, by your argument I'd be everybody, including yourself.
Do you think I am?
I'm afraid ECR does exist, just as Lucy does!
Perhaps you could do with a new word, say 'pseudonym', to incorporate into your next load of old crap!

Lucy Mail said...

I'd ease up on the KFC, loaded with steroids as their chicken is, it will cause a little confusion around your bra area.
Though I've noticed, from my side of the fence, that it does make my 'bargain bucket' shrivel somewhat, balancing the effect that it has on the male's 'boneless banquet'.

Richard Eastcliff said...

I'm afraid it's too late to lay off the KFC. My moobs are now 40DD.

Still, if you do ever find yourself with a boneless box, do give me a ring. I'm sure it's finger-lickin' good, and not at all the bargain bucket those rotters say it is. My fillet tower is a real zinger, I've been told!