Saturday, June 06, 2009

Breaking The Lore.

Ok, after a particularly long and tiring rant over on ECR's blog, about anonymity, I've decided to bare my soul and reveal my true identity to anyone who actually cares to know, which I'm guessing won't be that many.

I am, in fact, Kate Mulgrew (Captain Katherine Janeway from Star Trek Voyager), and have been secretly living in Ramsgate since the last of the seasons ended.
A high accolade for Ramsgate, indeed, when you consider that I could have chosen just about anywhere in the Galaxy to live, in my retirement!




You won't recognise me on the street, of course, since taking on board a few hints and tips from a shape shifting Andorian friend of mine, I can mimic just about anyone.
Though it is nice to get home of an evening and relax into my own body.
Please feel free to go ahead and make your childish sexual references to that, if you wish!

5 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

And there was me hoping you were Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck) from BSG. Still, with your shape-shifting abilities, I suppose you could be! Ah, the woman of my dreams!!!

Anonymous said...

This can only mean that Peter Checksfield is a Klingon battleship Commander sent here to pursue you.

That would explain his desire to get his kit off as polyester really chafes on the scales.

Lucy Mail said...

I think you've got Peter all wrong, anony. He's not a Klingon at all, but their mortal enemy, Polygeminus grex (Tribble) of Iota Geminorum IV, albeit a particularly depilated example of the species.
I'd really love to see him in mohair but, of course, he won't, as that'd probably blow his cover!

Dick Rubin said...

OMG if this is true I'll give you £300.00 for some rumpy pumpy as long as you wear, hmmm, the Star Trek stuff ;) It'll be the easiest 30 seconds work you've ever had.

Lucy Mail said...

Where, anywhere in any of my scribblings, did I ever indicate that I was a prostitute, you almost terminally cheeky git?

If you like a bit of spanky spanky, dear, I'd happily change your mind about that for free!