Monday, June 01, 2009

Rash Decision.

Although my ankle is feeling much better now, and I can put my full (107lbs, 5'6", natural blonde) weight on it again, I have developed a rather itchy rash on it, which I think may be a result of standing in my bucket a few days ago.
ERing on the side of caution, I figured another trip to the hospital might be prudent.

Just my luck that I got the same twitchy, fidget intolerant doctor again.
And it turns out that he's a bit of a perv, to boot!
Having already had a good ogle at my bush, he asked me if I wouldn't mind putting the gown on the other way round this time, presumably so he could ogle my arse too.
He got a little shirty when I gave him an admonishing look and refused, but then back-tracked a little and tried to change the subject by going on about me crossing and uncrossing my legs again.

If this is a current NHS ploy to encourage people to take out private health care insurance, then it's on the verge of working with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so then lucy, would i (a 19 year old guy, who has a soft spot for your whitty mentality) get the same response if i were to ask to see you intemate areas? ;o)
:P
xx

Lucy Mail said...

Certainly not!
As a doctor, he would have had the benefit of an education and, thus, I would respect him enough not to kick HIS soft spot up into the bottom of his stomach!

Anyway, enough of the sweet talk honey, you really ought to be looking for a girl your own age.
I'm sure there are plenty of insomniac, illiterate, soft spot appreciating teenage gals to choose from.

X