Monday, November 20, 2006

Flobbing A Dead Horse.

I think I may well have overdone it, again, at the weekend!
When I woke up this morning I could barely talk and was chock-a-block with snot. The noises coming from my bathroom must've been alarming, indeed.
Serves me right for mixing my ales, I suppose, but what can you do when Ramsgate Footie Club is flogging off it's beer at a pound a pint?
Best 20 quid that I've spent in a long time, not including the fabulous purchace that I made in Pillow Talk a few weeks ago. They have things in there that would, literally, make your eye pop out!
So it's glasses of Lemsip and daytime telly for me today.
Looking forward to the usual barrage of "Welcome back Lucy Tuesday." at work tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a horrible picture. Suits you though.

Anonymous said...

(And I don't mean Bruce Springsteen)
Yes, nice to see you to-morrow Miss P(45).

Richard Eastcliff said...

Ah, the Sound of Mucus. Or maybe Colonel Bogie?

Just keep away from the Peruvian nose flute for a bit.

Lucy Mail said...

I think it may have been the bock-wurst that they were dishing out willy-nilly at the ale fest.
Saying that, they did look like a plate full of willies.
Or maybe it was one of the lamb shish kebabs (with chilli and garlic sauce) that I ended up smearing all over my frock on friday and then saturday night?
I'm fairly sure that it wasn't the Chinese, though.