Monday, November 13, 2006

Would You Like To Grab My Bags, Old Chap?

Winter seemed to have clutched The Westcliff very firmly by the bags this weekend, with porters popping up in both The Artillery and Churchills.
Firstly there was Dark Star Porter in both pubs and then, when it ran out in The Arty, it was replaced by Archers Porter.
Woohoo!
That Gadds' Dogbolter was a bit conspicuous by it's absense, though. A shame really as I think that would have slid down a treat, among the others.

Maybe next weekend?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh i wouldn't mind a grab of your bags miss piggy.

Anonymous said...

Porter Porter everywhere and all the Broads did drink, Porter porter everywhere nor left they a drop I think

With apologies to Samuel Taylor

Ramsgate Renegade said...

Done the cider site Lucy but it wouldn't get to me intact, work abroad don't I. Thanks for looking that up though and if you haven't tried it do so first chance. However, over do it and you'll be seeing spaceships and all sorts on the way home.......

Lucy Mail said...

With cider, I normally end up on all fours, seeing pizza.
I've been accused of working a broad on occasion, but it's all lies, I tell you!!!

Ramsgate Renegade said...

Excellent behaviour and I believe you, DO YOU BELIEVE ME? Opps nearly fell of me chair best get another beer, Warsteiner night to night shit got to go back to Friday.....

Snailspace said...

That Dogbolter is damn goog stuff
I've just purchased some direct from the Gadfathers hallowed premises. A snip at £2 a bottle
I think I'll have another.