Friday, November 10, 2006

No Sense, No Humour!

Oh dear, losing ones' eyebrows can be an eye opening experience. I do apologise for that little outburst of seriousness yesterday.
As they say, 'if you play with fire....' and all that.
Apart from never having my skin colour change from black to white (quite the opposite on sunday), possessing the ability to 'moonwalk' or, allegedly, interfering with young boys, I think I can empathise with 'flame haired' Michael Jackson.
Still, and much to Crouching Tiddles distress at aquiring a couple of new bald patches, I have my eyebrows back.
Just as well, as I'll be attending the social event of the year tonight at Churchills Tavern and I know that there will be at least one occasion during the bash where I'll need to be raising them!

I do hope that the Pritt Stik is going to hold when I start sweating!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pritt Stik? Isn't he the drummer with The Adhesives?

Anonymous said...

I thought he was a gumshoe or private dick or whatever they call them.
Either way, it smacks of gigaloistic behaviour.

Anonymous said...

Toupe or not toupe?

Anonymous said...

That is the question!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog RT reminds me of Planet Thanet (I do miss the old place) shame all the best memories are drunken blurs but Ramsgate is great for my favourite activity of getting happily drunk. So many freindly drinkers.........Have you been back to the Belgie Bar just wondering if Andy has had the bogs cleaned yet.

Lucy Mail said...

Why don't you move back, Renegade?
I haven't been to the Belgian Bar for some time but, oddly enough, was thinking of shuffling in there for one tonight.
May pop in The Jazz Rooms for a quick squirt first, though.

Anonymous said...

Can't I'm afraid work will not allow so it's just mad weekend visits. With whom do you go boozing then? Without intending to cause offence are you a bit of a boozer. I am and I love it, just it's getting to become a rather expensive habit. May i enquire as to what the event was at churchills?

Lucy Mail said...

Bit of a big ale fan, myself. Like to drink in Churchills, The Artillery and The Montefiore Arms, mostly.
'Twas friends' silver wedding anniversary last night and a jolly good time was had by all. Even the misery guts seemed to be enjoying themselves.
Right then, as I'm feeling a little perkier now, perhaps I'll plunge once more into the foray!

Anonymous said...

Churchills has done wonders for my liver over the years (Not). Met some right herberts in the Artillery, good laugh. As for the Montifore I cant place the place. Give me a clue?

Ramsgate Renegade said...

How do you do that link stuff on your blog page would you add me on your links please?

Lucy Mail said...

For sure. Link is added. It's a little involved, adding a link, but not too difficult. You'd be as well to read the Blogger Help on the subject.
Would also recommend, if you haven't done so already, that you let The Thanet Blog List know of your existence.
http://thanetbloglist.blogspot.com//

Anonymous said...

Thank you, however, I'm a complete IT Biff, my slaves do most of the IT stuff at work so bare with me whilst i learn. Next time i visit Planet Thanet maybe i could buy you a drink? Stowfords would be the drink of choice.......