Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Flip-side Of The Coin.

As I'm a bit skint of late, what with being 'dole scum' and all, I thought I'd have another stab at that new place in Harbour Street, The Sovereign, last night.
Lovely beer (if a bit cold) at a lovely price, but I do have some concerns about the staff. The last time I was there, I got the impression that they were all a bit robot-like. This time, both of the door staff had wires hanging out of the tops of their legs and suspiciously Borg-like looking implants on the sides of their heads.

Still, it made me behave myself, so I don't think I'll bother going there again!

Perhaps resistance IS futile?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They could be Cylons. You can't tell them from humans these days.

Lucy Mail said...

Ah, Battlestar Galactica. Reminds me of an old school-friend, Sonia Haas, who, after her boyfriend told us about her rather sensitive gag reflex, aquired the nickname 'Caprica-Six'.

Good old days!