Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jimmy Riddle / Frank Question.

Yet again I spent the evening in the pub having to listen to small-minded people bemoaning the two great icons of Thanet's daylife and nightlife, Jimmy Thorden and Frank Godley.
Why keep having a poke at these two, when their great crime is making this Island what it is?
Don't we choose to live here of our own free wills?
Have none of you spent the afternoon trying to yank Poohs out of a glass tank, with a feeble grip, and then off to Frank's Nightclub for more of the same?

Well I suggest that people give it a try before criticising!
Gracious me, the times that Jimmy has toasted our Island!
And who do we have to thank for that ultimate oxymoron, 'Plastic Glass'?



Now then, I wonder if they (I) have a hole that needs filling, in their (my) promotional departments?

2 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

Haven't they opened a new joint venture over at Westwood Angry? Frank and Jimmy's?

Lucy Mail said...

'Jimmy And Frank's Fun Arcade' has a nice ring to it.
The acronym would go some way towards summing them up, too!