Thursday, August 21, 2008

Without A Clu.

Well I thought I'd left it long enough to chance my arm at venturing back into the San Clu (Comfort Inn, in decimal currency), after all that nonsense with my friend Hellen, the damned collonial.
After all, it wasn't me that was sick in their fridge!
And I think I would've got away with it if it wasn't for my big mouth!
I'd managed to drink half of my pint of Seasider and was just about to order some food, when, rather stupidly, I checked with the big, burly bar manager to make sure that there weren't any Americans staying in the hotel at the mo.
He gave me a quizzical look, then a little light of recognition flickered across his face and he asked me, quite politely, to bugger off.

Much as I like Hellen, I do hope she doesn't decide to visit me again. I can get into my own little pickles, ta very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always seems to lack a bit of atmosphere that place but probably not when you and your mate are there!

Lucy Mail said...

The staff there tend to throw a bucket of water on that kind of thing, as soon as it rears it's ugly head.

Anonymous said...

It is truly a great [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.eu/sac-en-bandouli%C3%A8re-longchamp-pliage-c-1.html]Sac En Bandoulière Longchamp Pliage[/url] and useful piece of info. I??m glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Réduction Sac à Main Longchamp Noir [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.eu/petite-maroquinerie-porte-monnai-longchamp-pliage-c-8_9.html]Porte Monnai Longchamp Pliage[/url] , Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.