Thursday, July 02, 2009

Campaign for Understanding Nuclear Technology.

For you night-owls, I'll spell it out in the morning, if I have time.

In the meantime (Greenwich?) an ostrich's lifespan isn't dependent on how long it spends with it's head in the sand!

I'll try to clarify when I've got the Artillery Arms's beer out of my system!

Update: Nope, sorry, after reading that little note that I left for myself in the morning, I still feel far too ill to make further comment. That and the worrying fact that I haven't quite worked out what I was on about, yet!
If I survive this hangover, I'll attempt to clarify or just make something up.

4 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

Sometimes, Lucy, I wonder whether you just think of a good headline and then make the story up to fit!

Have you come up with anything for 'Undeterred' yet??? Something about touching cloth outside one of our closed public lavatories, perhaps?

Lucy Mail said...

Well no. That header did spawn from a rather interesting conversation about some kind of population boom deterrent, but try as I might, this morning, I can barely drink coffee, let alone write anything.
My format is always subject first, then the header, then make stuff up if it seems appropriate.

Right, I'm off for a bit of a lay down!

Anonymous said...

You really

really

are dull

Lucy Mail said...

Not the most interesting thing that I've ever been told.