Wednesday, July 08, 2009

One Small Step For Man, One Giant Leap For Womankind!

The moment that half the population of the planet has been waiting for with baited breath, has finally arrived, according to boffins at Newcastle university, when they unveiled their latest creation, In-Vitro Derived sperm. That'll be sperm created without all the usual cock and balls that we've had to put up with since the dawn of man!
Scientists are speculating that, by the end of the year, women will be able to 'knock up' their own sperm in the kitchen, using everyday kitchen utensils.

I suppose we'll have to hang on to a few men, for a while, until we've managed to dispense with some of the grubbier duties that are required to maintain the population, but I suspect that phasing out the male of the species will eradicate most of those, by itself!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then you will really have something to bitch about !!!

Anonymous said...

Lucy think of the new problems the Child Support Agency will face ?

Lucy Mail said...

Without men, there wouldn't be much to bitch about, at all! And there would be no need for the CSA, either.
In fact, the only downside I can see is that there would be no more stupid questions to amuse me.

Anonymous said...

Confirmation, if it was needed, that you are in fact a lezzer Lucy!

Lucy Mail said...

Also, without men, there'd be no such thing as a lezzer, dyke, bean flicker or bush babe.
Gosh, I think I'd miss the stupid statements too!
Thankfully I have my new friend, Minjita, to help me face the jungle ahead.

Anonymous said...

Lucy, you dont need artificial sperm, i'll quite hapilly give you mine...

Lucy Mail said...

Would that be the Arty-facial sperm?
If so, been there, done that, got it on my tee-shirt!