Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Sand Paper.

As I had the day off yesterday, and nothing planned, I figured I'd remove that effigy of Osama Bin Laden from my inner thighs, squeeze into my Wicked Weasel 'kini and wiggle off down to the beach to soak up some rays.
Did they hold a paper chase for the very near sighted there, recently?
I seemed to spend the whole day plucking bits of Adscene from various parts of my body.
Particularly distressing was copping a full spread of Sandy Ezekiel right across the tits!

Though, employing a modicum of deductive reasoning, it does go some way to explaining why the bloody thing never makes it to my letter box.

4 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

What more could a girl want? Sun, sea and Sandy E!

Anonymous said...

Ooo, Lucy! What an interesting picture you paint! ;o)
haha

Lucy Mail said...

What more could a girl, but want?

2:44, what a dull slash that you wipe across that picture! hehehim

X

Amy Martin said...

What more could a girl want? Sun, sea and Sandy E!