Monday, October 19, 2009

An Apple A Day, Keeps The Doctor Away.

Utter bollocks!
I had, by my reckoning, the equivalent of a crate full of apples at the Cider Festival in Churchills, over the weekend, and I don't think I've ever felt quite so ill in my life.

Still, it was jolly good fun at the time.
And Hellen was off to London for the weekend, which only served to enhance the experience for everyone.

So in true local media style, here's a link to the official video of the bash.
Sharp eyed readers might pick up on the fact that that was, in fact, the 2007 beer festival, in Margate. Though it's run by the same people, so it's probably more accurate than calling Margate beach, Ramsgate beach.

2 comments:

rickdonpete said...

Ah, comments back on - great.

Look you silly slapper, please stop having a go at me, OK?

Lucy Mail said...

Well I can be silly, that's true. Yes, on the odd occassion, when it's required, I do slap. Quite hard, I might add.
But stop having a go at imbeciles? Get real, you doof!