Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Banter Clause.

After a recent spat of correspondence with Google about content on my blog, following a complaint from another local blogger, they've finally had to admit that, although a little risque, none of it is actually libelous.
Though they've asked me if I wouldn't mind toning it down a bit, as they are obliged to follow up these complaints, no matter how deranged, lunatic or lengthy they may be, and that this particular complainer ties up half of their staff with every rant that he spews upon them, simply to work out what the Hell he's on about.
I tried appealing to their sense of reason by pointing out that it could be worse and that they could be in the shoes of the police complaints department, receiving fifty such emails every single day about issues that date back to the way that Pontious Pilot dealt with that whole Jesus thing.

But apparently they don't have a sense of reason, just staffing problems.

Ah well, as there's sweet FA that they can do about it, I'm afraid I had to tell them to be a little more conscientious about getting staffed (or something like that).

So no, I rather feel that I may have to ramp it up a notch.
You never know, it may take the heat off the police for a while, freeing up a few officers to get out on the street and crack some crim skulls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely you're not talking about that old fat git, Bruce Lung?

Anonymous said...

So Irritating Bloke has also become Bullying Bloke? Annoy him some more, he might self-combust.

Lucy Mail said...

Much as I'd love to confirm your deductions there, I'm afraid I couldn't do so without compromising the friend of a friend who works for Google, who passed on that info. in the first place.

Bruce Lung, eh? Very good, lol.
Pink belt in Lung Foo?

Anonymous said...

I bet his favourite band is Copdplay.