Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dung Like A Honkey.

Apologies, first of all, for the last couple of posts being a touch on the poo orientated side, but turtles do raise their ugly heads from time to time.

Strolling back from my latest shag pit this morning, enjoying the glorious sunshine and, thanks to a strict pelvic floor exercise regime, minimal leakage, I was astonished to note that a good proportion of the canine offerings that I had to chicane my way through, as if I'd been thrown into a Tracy Emin sculpture, were reminiscent of the 'poodle poo', so common in the seventies.

Poo shouldn't be white, surely?

I'd be curious to know if anyone has the answer to this colonundrum.

2 comments:

Fred said...

Re: Dog and Bone.

Its a calcium deposit that comes from the bones that some dogs are fed on.

Lucy Mail said...

Well thank you for that, Fred.
Informative and quite unexpected.
I'm afraid I'm not particularly used to either of those things in my comments section.