Monday, May 24, 2010

Heart Throp.

I know Ramsgate is balls to the wall with slebs and their sleblings, but you rarely get to see them in action.
So I was more than pleasantly surprised, while enjoying The Electric Experience in Churchill's yesterday, when a former member of Supertramp, and local resident, Dave Winthrop, joined in and dangled his sax in front of us.

I don't think I've been quite so blown away by a jam since WWII!

Even his wife entertained us, by trying to climb over the balustrade in front of the band, pissed out of her bonce, to make him come home for his tea.

Ramsgate rocks!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My! What lovely, tattooed breasts he's got!

Lucy Mail said...

And that picture was taken around 1971, while his moobs were still quite pert. I dread to think what they look like now, 40 years on!
Luckily he kept his shirt on, or the show might've been considerably less enjoyable.

Crystal Palmer said...

Nike High Heels Monster High Celebrities Jordan Heels Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink High Heel