Thursday, May 13, 2010

HypnoTheRapist.

Giving up smoking is good for you?

My arse!

Well I'd suppose that depends on how you go about it really.
You could simply go 'cold turkey', which isn't pleasant at all.
Some kind of nicotine replacement therapy may ease the burden slightly.
Or, like myself, you could attempt to stop smoking by having someone convince your brain that you don't like smoking, which would seem to be the most painless option of them all.
Though you would be wise, if you elect for that latter method, to ensure that your hypnotherapist is not A) homosexual, B) the same sex as you, and/or C) deeply smitten by your exotic beauty!

It's taken months to correct what that evil, bean flicking, cock dodger did to me!
Even now, I can't listen to Suzi Quatro on Radio Two without moistening up a little.

And the irony that she'll probably be awarded a busman's holiday at Her Madge's pleasure, for what she did, really smarts!
I did suggest, for justice to be properly served, that she be sent to a male prison, but when is justice ever properly served in this country, these days? (That was a rhetorical question, Card, so put a sock in it!)

I've got an awful lot more that I'd like to say on this subject, but I think it's best if I just put it behind me now.
And besides, I need to pop out for a fag (cigarette)!

3 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

Lucy! You're back! What have you been up to. apart from the oblivious?

Anonymous said...

Seeking bliviousness.

Lucy Mail said...

Apart from the sex change operation, I've been on my travels for a while.
Most of that was quiet and relaxing, except for an incident in Iceland, where I had to leave in a bit of a hurry. Luckily, I managed to get going before they grounded all the planes.
And I think, in future, if I ever visit another oil refinery again, I'd be as well not to fiddle with any shiny buttons.