Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Little Miss Stake.

Well if you can't have a little flutter on the World Cup, without seeming to be like one of those losers who live to win money, then patriotism isn't what it used to be, I'd say!
So with that thought in mind, I popped into Ladbrokes yesterday and bunged fifty quid at North Korea.
With odds of 2000/1, if they win, I'll be pocketing £100,000. Woohoo! And I've already paid the tax. Hubba-hubba!
I know they have a pretty crappy team, but I'm banking on the notion that if they lose, the whole team will (possibly) be hung upside down and cut into tiny pieces with very sharp knives, and that will be a driving force that other teams lack!

So good luck guys, and make your Country proud!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently their games are not being shown live back in N Korea in case they lose. Would be fireworks aplenty if they meet S Korea in the final!

Lucy Mail said...

As North Korea need to get past Brazil and South Korea need to get past Argentina, before that happens, I'd say it would be quite unlikely.
But you're right, it would be quite a game. Well worth England being knocked out, to witness!