Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Water Shit Down.

Blimey, I see what they mean by not awarding Viking Bay a blue flag!
Though it would be well deserving of a poo flag.

Finishing work early yesterday, as I'm so efficient at my job that I'd left myself crap all to do in the afternoon, I thought I'd slip into my 'kini and dip myself in the briney.
It's only a short hop from the Eastcliff over to Bonfire Beach, so I thought I'd treat myself to a change of venue. And since Ramsgate beach looked like I might have to go to the top deck to find a seat, it seemed like a wise choice.

Though Viking Bay was considerably busier than I would have expected, bearing in mind the stench! Makes me wonder if the people who were there all live around Pfizer's effluent plant.
I didn't even get my shorts and halter off.
And I wouldn't have dipped my enemy's fishing net in that sea, let alone my sweet butt!

I'm glad that I found a free parking spot, otherwise I'd have been writing to the council asking for a refund, rather than writing this.

Just what IS the matter with them!?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why they say, if you're going to swim in Viking Bay, you'll only be going through the motions. Ba-da-boom!

Anonymous said...

Any chance of a few pics of you in your 'kini Lucy? I bet you look like a beach goddess! ;)

Lucy Mail said...

As beached or female as a Goddesses may be, it's still spelled with a capital 'G'.

To be honest sweetie, I think I'd probably cost you more than you could afford, in compensatory drinks!

Anonymous said...

Aww, Lucy, why have you got to be so grammatically correct? I'd be more than happy to ply you with drinks, if that's what it would take, to keep you happy! ;)

Lucy Mail said...

I figured that being grammatically correct would make it difficult for people to misunderstand what I say, unless I want them to.

If you can't be bothered to learn and adhere to the rules of language, why not go the whole hog and not bother attempting to communicate at all?

Don't do half a job!

Lawrence Edenfield said...

That's why they say, if you're going to swim in Viking Bay, you'll only be going through the motions. Ba-da-boom!