Friday, June 25, 2010

Little Missed Ache.

One would suppose that public distaste towards homosexuality is responsible, in part, for the aggressive manner in which some gays deploy themselves upon potential partners.
That not-with-standing, it still annoys the pants off me (or not, as the case may be) when I'm sitting with a fella, in a pub, and a member of the 'temporary false beard brigade' tries to snatch me out from under his nose, to get me under theirs!

It happens with such alarming frequency, that I'm starting to wonder if I'm not giving off some kind of gay pheromone.

Or maybe it's because I'm every woman's wet dream?
I'd rather think that to be honest, even though, thanks to therapy, I no longer feel the urge to reciprocate.

Still, I did notice a little twinkle of hope in the eyes of my date, last night, when this happened.
So I guess that'll be the end of him, then!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy
Shouldn't you be a 'clairvoyant' rather than a 'clairvoyent'? Leonard Cheshire would have spotted this straight away.

Lucy Mail said...

If he wasn't dead.
A bit cowardly, commenting anonymously, don't you think (p)Rick?

Silly question, as I know you don't think. But you seem to think you do!

Anonymous said...

Morning Lucy.

Thank you for commenting on ECR yesterday. It was, I am sure, very kind of you to share details of your early mortgage, retentions and bank loan history. Though quite why you chose to do so eludes me.

You used the word "Tangential" to respond to a comment more "Tan-genital" in the little brown sheriff badge sense introduced as a theme by ECR in his post.

Thank you so much for the laugh you provided above. As you well know it is you who posted the anonymous comment above in order to attribute it to myself (with whom you appear a little internet stalker obsessed ?)

And since you cloak yourself in anonymity you are hardly qualified to criticise anonymous contributors (even though most anon contributors to your blog are you)

I am retired now. Having proved my points re Thor, Sericol, backup generators and pseudo cadet groups etc. They were yesterday's battles and I won them get over it.

All I am doing related to Thanet now is helping Daniel O'Leary re the 2008 murder of his son.

I have got SEVEN complaints of negligence against the Kent Police murder team upheld at IPCC. This is not conspiracy theory. This is not a matter open to deluded individuals like you to profess your brand of instant insight about. It is a fact. Complaints tested by the disciplines of evidence resulted in seven wins for me.

Just to let you know you can reply, indulging your "Tourettes" oh shock horror bollix, to your hearts content because I won't be reading it. No doubt you will even reply approvingly to yourself.

Good day to you I have a life to be getting on with you sad muppet.

Lucy Mail said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Gosh Lucy, you are brilliant! How could that sad deluded twat not see that? Do you think it's because he's sad and deluded?
Anyway, please continue to say whatever you feel is right, and we'll believe that too, even if it isn't.

Much love and adoration,

not Lucy.

Lucy Mail said...

Well that's very sweet of you to say, not me, but you could be playing both of me right into Rock's big, bear hands, there!