Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blessed Are The Micks, For They Shall Inherit The Apple Of The Earth.

Not that I'm normally one for broad, sweeping generalisations, but every now and again I feel that one is necessary just to make someone go away and leave me alone.
So when I got stuck listening to this Irish fella pontificating in The Artillery Arms last night, banging on about how great Ireland is and what a pile of crap England is, it does beg that kind of behaviour!
It wasn't a long conversation (thank God!) and it culminated with the question of why he was living here and not in Ireland, if that were really the case.
He claimed that he was sent here to breathe on the vaginas of our women, and would I be interested in participating, for which he would give me the Princely sum of £20?
Momentarily confused, I asked him what his specific instructions had been.
"I was given a thousand pounds and told to blow up as many English twats as I could!" he replied.

Gracious me! What is the World coming to?

No comments: