Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blogs Away!

Call me suspicious if you like, though 'suspect' may be more appropriate, but when two of Thanet's most prolific and prominent bloggers disappear at the same time, one does have to wonder if said disappearances aren't related?!
What with that and the whisper that I heard last night, suggesting that there may be some kind of romantic twist to this strange saga, I really think that questions need to be answered! Just for a bit of a laugh, if nothing else.

They say that opposites attract and that there's no smoke without fire and there's plenty more fish in the sea and.... well, so on. But I'd like to hear what the pair of them (or should I say 'couple'?) have to say about it!

And if there is any truth in it, which one is the giver?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's gone all 'Fight Club' and they're actually the same person!!!

Now you've got me thinking!

Anonymous said...

You are clearly a welfare sponger with an axe to grind and a living, gloating metaphor of all that's wrong with our society.

ECRS&M

Anonymous said...

Are you openly accusing me of sabotaging that little nerds little blog?

Lucy Mail said...

I can almost taste the testosterone and it's making me go a bit weak at the knees!