Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gay And Full Of Spunk!

As everyone appeared to be off to The Monkey Sanctuary in Ramsgate's fashionable Westend, for another of those Boogaloo thingies last night, I thought I'd tag along to see what all the fuss is about.
Well I never, it turned out to be quite a party!
And I got to meet some pretty interesting people, to boot!

No sign of Cliffy though. Maybe he thought his time would be better spent crying into a pile of rubble. I honestly don't know what's gotten into the fella of late. Midlife crisis? New year's resolution?
He certainly doesn't seem to fit the title of this missive, these days.

I think I might have to wander down to that pile of rubble after lunch and pull him off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lead's gone out of me pencil I'm afraid.

ECR

Lucy Mail said...

Maybe time to get a new one?

Anonymous said...

Wood or propelling?

ECR