Monday, February 25, 2008

Seaman Found In Mike Hunt.

Still no sign of that gobshite milkman, however, I did manage to track down his brother (didn't know he had one of those!), who's a petty officer on P&O ferries.
There's something about a man in uniform that gets my, er, creative juices flowing, and this guy is better looking than his brother by a mile.
Not one to squander an opportunity, I invited myself in and started going to work on the fella straight away, plonking myself next to him on the sofa, hand on his thigh, rubbing myself gently against his arm, blowing into his ear and, well, all that kind of stuff.
Unfortunately, just as I was moving in for the snog, his wife suggested that it was maybe time I left.

Damn! Bitch!

All this is just making it worse for Mikey, when I eventually catch up with him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a missed opportunity to me. As they say - one's a w*nk, two's fun, but three's a party!

Lucy Mail said...

Tell me about it, luvvie!
I didn't leave by choice.

BTW, it's perfectly ok to say 'wank' here, but there are a few 'polit*cal' words that I frown upon. No doubt I'll highlight them as they crop up.