Thursday, April 24, 2008

R.T.F.M.

Something that I never, ever do, unless I really can't work it out for myself, is Read The Fuckin' Manual that comes with any new electrical device.
And I don't think I'm alone on that one.
So, as it turns out, my new rabbit isn't some kind odd looking e-pet for drawing out your sympathy by seemingly having an epileptic fit on your living-room rug.
I did wonder why it only had one ear and that wasn't floppy.
No, it's purpose is entirely for sexual gratification!
Why the Hell call it a rabbit, then? Isn't that a little perverse, encouraging people to have sex with animals?
Honestly, what is the World coming to?

I've a good mind to phone the R.S.P.C.A.

2 comments:

Richard Eastcliff said...

I have an old showbiz chum who swears by gerbils, if that's any help?

Lucy Mail said...

He wouldn't get away with that in court.