Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Run Rabbit, Run.

Following the enormous amount of success that I've had with men over the last year (not), and really being not too sure that things would improve, were I to become a lesbianist, I thought I'd invest in one of these clever little devices.

And though I've found it to be quite amusing, watching the little fella bumping and shuddering it's way across my living-room/kitchen floor, I couldn't honestly say that I've found it to be quite as satisfying as a man (unless you like them coming home paralytic, that is, which I don't).

All told, I'd say that the only way it really compares with a man is that it's a complete waste of time and money!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you buy one of these toys, the last thing you think of is how you're going to clean the stupid thing after you've used it !

Then you find you've got a juggling act with it under the bathroom tap, trying to wash it and at the same time stop the water getting into the switches or the battery opening.

Maybe the newer ones are a bit more waterproof?

At least, unlike a man, you can just leave the thing in a bedroom drawer when you get bored with it :-) .

Lucy Mail said...

If you hoover regularly and mop your kitchen floor, I shouldn't think you'd have to clean it that often, Susan.
And as for not leaving men in the bedroom drawer, well I did lock one in my wardrobe for ten hours, once. Gave him all the time he needed to dress up in my clothes, as seemed to be his preference.
As I said, I've not had a 100% success rate with the thicker sex.

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure about the living room floor - even if you do hoover it well.

The plastic they're made of tends to be a bit sticky (particularly when slightly damp), and I think they might pick up quite a lot of fluff from a living room carpet.

Its one type of rabbit thats probably best when its not too fluffy!

Agreed, men can be stored in wardrobes for short periods when required. I guess you could always keep the rabbit in there as well for them to play with if they get bored :-) .

Lucy Mail said...

Apologies for the confusion, Susan, but it seems I misunderstood this device's purpose.
Now that I've got that straightened out, I'm not sure I'd want to be lending it to some bloke. Not if I'm going to use it myself, afterwards!

Anonymous said...

Yes but can it mow the feckin' lawn or sort the bloody car out?

Lucy Mail said...

No, it can't, but I've yet to meet a man that can (or will, at least).
I must say, though, that 'it' is a darned sight more attentive and considerate in bed, and if the battery runs out, I don't have to suffer a long string of lame excuses.