Monday, September 14, 2009

Chinese Puzzle.

Imagine my horror, whilst munching through my Chinese meal last night, at finding an almost perfect effigy of the face of one of our more irritating bloggers in, rather appropriately, a sweet and sour king prawn ball!





Well I'm afraid I couldn't eat it. There are some things that you just can't swallow!
I couldn't even give it to my cat, as the thought of that face buried deep inside my pussy was way too hideous to contemplate!
I toyed, momentarily, with the idea of keeping it for display purposes, and calling it The Shrek of Man Lin (being the name of the take-away where it was purchased), but figured that before too long, just like it's likeness, it would start getting up my nose.

So I threw it in the bin, much to the disgust of my cat, who, it seems, isn't quite the swooning, faint hearted, sensitive soul that I am.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whos that then?

Richard Eastcliff said...

Well there's only one blogger I know of who's got a face like a mutant prawn ball... and it ain't me!

Lucy Mail said...

I hear through the grapevine that I was having a pop at Sue Ryder, so it obviously wasn't who I thought it was, either!

Lucy Mail said...

Sorry about that little misunderstanding there.
It seems that it is who I thought it was, in the first place. Or a good resemblance, at least.

Thought I was going mad for a moment there, but it turned out to be somebody else who'd already gone mad!

Richard Eastcliff said...

I hear the prawn ball thinks you're me! Hoho!

Or am I? Maybe I'm going mad too! Tell you what, I'll go halvsies on the Olanzapine with you!