Sunday, September 20, 2009

Grab A Grandson Night.

Shuffling off to the Jazz Rooms, after an evening in the pub (that shall not be named) last night, to try my hand at a little 'grandson grabbing', I was bitterly disappointed to find the place not only shut, but with a big sold sign on it!

Fortunately, a good Samaritan passer-by pointed out that I was trying to gain access to the Old Customs House, and that the Jazz Rooms were a bit further along.

Hmmm, I must be drunker than I thought, I thought, er, I think.
So I decided to walk (such as it was) along the beach and go home.

UNfortunately, I turned Leffe when I should've turned right and fell into the Belgian Bar, straight into the arms of a really tasty and bubbly blonde!
It was that good, I toyed with the idea of taking the bottle home and leaving the foil on it!

Though I'm sure my head wouldn't be hurting this much, if I hadn't decided to make it a threesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pop a top again

Lucy Mail said...

Ah, my old grandmother's hangover cure!
Already streets ahead of you there.

Paul said...

Oh Lucy, believe me, you would never need to go on the pull. With your sophisticated tone and from wich i can only imagine to be an extremely (if not understatedly) beautiful, physique...myself being a 20 year old, would love to have a a true intelectual woman with whom he could have 'banter' aswell as all the soppy kind of stuff.
Keep looking girl, maybe one day I shall be lucky enough to have the pleasure of buying you a drink or a few! lol.
xXxXxXx

Lucy Mail said...

Now that's the kind of thing a girl needs to hear, when she's laying an egg.
It could've been a little less smarmy and a lot less slurred, but thanks all the same for those few kind words, Paul.

Top tip, though. If you're going to accuse someone of being 'intellectual', it's good form to spell it correctly, darling.

x