Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Moore Information Required.

Now I don't have the Hollywood contacts that some Thanet bloggers do, but I get the occasional snippet, all the same. So when rumour (oh fuck off tosspot 'mirkin spell checker, I spelled rumour right!) reached me, earlier today, that Demi Moore has recently employed Dan Acroyd, Harold Ramis and Bill Murray for a job, the details of which are yet to be disclosed, it does make you wonder if there may be a new blockbuster in the offing.

Does anyone know any Moore?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan Aykroyd is the correct spelling,
piss poor two out of ten .

Lucy Mail said...

Hey, I've only ever claimed to be almost perfect!
Anyhow, two out of ten, eh?
Better than nothing, I suppose, which is about what you produced.

Would you like me to explain the joke?