Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Think 'X' Therefore I Am 'Y'!

Having run out of wool and wicker, finished all of my puzzle books and drummed my fingers trying to think of something else to do, other than drink more cocoa, I came up with using one of those random generation thingys (Like the 1960's? ed) to mix up eight bloggers with eight different states of mind (including definitions), to see if they could be paired correctly.

I'm buggered if I can do it, so here's the randomised list for anyone who might like to have a crack at it themselves....



Apathy: I don't even care if anyone cares, or not.


Sympathy: I feel for me, on your behalf.


Loneliness: I feel for me, on my behalf.


Empathy: I feel for you, on my behalf.


Antipathy: I feel, on my behalf, for yourself, contrarily.


Ignorance: I hear my voice in your head.


Telepathy: I hear your voice in my head.


Paranoid schizophrenia: I hear other voices in a different head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried counting sheep? It usually works for me!

Lucy Mail said...

I wasn't trying to get to sleep, I was merely a little bored.
Thanks anyway!
Though if I do have trouble sleeping, I find that counting digits jumping over a man in a boat, does it for me.