Friday, September 18, 2009

Who's Going To Win These Wars?

Yeah, no, not the 'big news millionaire blog wars', such as they are, but real wars, with real people killing other real people and those other real people dying as a consequence, in roughly equal numbers.

Such as that one going on in Afghanistan, for instance.

But according to news reports, it's not as 50/50 as you might think.

While one side is having all of it's courageous, level headed, family man heroes systematically annihilated, or, the better half of the population, if you like, all the other side seems to be losing is it's cowards, fools and family man villians. Presumably the worst half of theirs!

I'm no mathematician, but....

Meanwhile, on one of the other sides of the World, Chinese World leaders (in over-population) are put under the macro-scope to uncover the secret of their wisdom in crowd control.

If the crowds get big and angry enough, TAZERs just don't cut it!

Confucius? You won't be after next week's episode of Slippery Slope!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucy Mail said...

Sorry Rick, but you're no longer welcome on my blog.
Not that you ever really were, but you overstepped the line with me when you started threatening violence, and now I won't tolerate your presence here at all.
It seems a little rude to just delete all that blah, blah, blah that you blahed for about six feet down my comments section, as, even if you type really fast, it must have taken you ages.
So I'll remove it from here and place it under the latest six foot post on your blog, where people can read it if they wish, or you can recruit it for the police force, or whatever.
I have no comment what-so-ever about it's content, as it bears no relevance at all to my original post.
In fact, I neither have a clue what you're on about, nor want one.

I'll spare you the speech with any future comments that you make here, and just move them on to your blog, where I think they belong!