Sunday, August 06, 2006

Arty Weekend.

I seem to have spent the whole weekend, so far, bouncing between the Arty Arms (wonderful pub) and the Arty Tits (Gallery IOTA). So no surprise, I suppose, that I've spent a lot of time with arty legs (uncontrolable idiots of things that refuse to follow normal rules of behaviour)!
I think i'll persue a different course today.
Favourite at the moment would be the Montefoire Arms with their extraordinary, major cash prizes + meat raffle and, as rumour has it, Dorothy Goodbodies Golden Ale. All that and their infamous stool juggling act 'twixt punter and landlord, seems like too good a thing to miss!

Then again, I may just go back to bed. I'm sure that's the option that my employers would prefer in the light of getting good value for money out of me tomorrow.
Hmmmm... I'm sure they must be getting used to it by now!

2 comments:

Snailspace said...

I was there and so I beleive was Artyblartfast (Arts & Elbows)
Strange that we don't know each other but comment on out respective bloggs.
Proborbaly drifted past one other like ships in the night.
Strange

Lucy Mail said...

Just like myself, I'd suppose that you were absorbed in the fine blend of art and ale. I must say that both seem to help with the appreciation of eachother.
As for recognising me, well I must confess that some of the descriptions that I use for myself are quite misleading.
For example, I describe myself as a size 20 when, in fact, I'm rather svelte and drop dead gorgeous.
Perhaps that's where you're going wrong?
Anyhow, I must away before all the winning raffle tickets are sold to less deserving causes!